With the year quickly coming to a close, it's time to start imagining what you'd like to create in the new year. Between the Christmas and New Year holidays, is an excellent time for assessing the previous year's blessings and lessons and visioning the coming year's possibilities. Some of us had a challenging year and would like some relief or at least a new approach. Others had a great year, but need some more self care or more friendships. Whatever you'd like the coming year to bring, it's worth giving yourself some space to prioritize and decide where your life needs more attention.
it is with this in my heart that I bring you the following questions to help you make the most of your visioning session:
1. What would it look like to change the game of your life in 2015?
2. What beliefs and behaviors would you have to let go of?
3. What are three ways you are getting in your own way?
4. What can you do about that?
5. What is the biggest lie you tell yourself?
6. What are three ways you can move out of your comfort zone right now?
7. What can you say "no" to right now that would free up space in your life?
8. How can you hold yourself accountable so that you can show up in a way that works?
9. What do you need to do differently?
10. What would a life that works look like?
11. How can you become your biggest advocate?
12. What are you the most happy about right now?
13. How can you up the ante and accelerate your progress right now?
14. How do you want to feel and what would it take to feel that way?
15. What exact steps are needed to begin to transform your life from where you are now to where you want to be?
I don't know about you, but I've already gotten started on a little planning, thanks to help from a wonderful, savvy, creative woman I've brought into my life to hold me accountable and push me outside of my comfort zone. She's helping me fill in the gaps, grab onto opportunities and envision my business with entirely fresh eyes! it's the most inspired I've felt in a very long time!
We can all use a little help. If you found these evocative questions useful and think you might benefit from a little guidance and outside accountability consider some of my One-on-One Coaching Packages. The 12 Secrets Program gives you the benefit of having a coach by your side all year at a monthly subscription price that's affordable. Not sure? Go to my contact form and request a 30-minute free consultation with me so I can answer your questions and help you determine if coaching is right for you.
In the meantime, have a healthy, peaceful and joyous New Year!