Conscious Entrepreneurs Coaching & Mastermind Group for Women
What does it mean to run your business consciously and with sacred intentions? How does it feel to regard every aspect of your work with respect and love? Can you really approach your daily work as a meditation?
As entrepreneurs, we often get caught up in the daily grind and lose sight of the heart and soul of our business. This doesn't have to be this way. Business can be an authentic expression of our core values and convictions. It can be a context for service, beauty, creativity, community building, etc. It can also be a dynamic classroom of learning and growth which feeds and nourishes our souls. The best way to accomplish this is to align our inner intentions with our outer actions and seeing them as part of a seamless whole.
There are four basic steps to this process:
1. The first step is to write a personal and business manifesto.
2. The second step is to add some daily sacred practices into our routine.
3. The third step is make our actions conscious (rather than simply putting out fires).
4. The final step is to bring a lightness of being into all of our activities.
The end result is that can we empower ourselves and transform every business exchange into an opportunity for true connection and joy. Before long, our businesses become so juicy, we no longer consider them work, but fun and creative aspects of our lives!
- One Discovery Questionnaire
- One 45-Minute One-On-One Phone Session with Victoria
- Eight 90-Minute Teleclass Coaching Sessions
- Eight Email Recaps
- Eight Email Check-Ins
- Resource List
Topics Covered Include:
- Writing a Personal Manifesto
- Developing a Daily Practice
- The Creative Side of Business
- Practicing Presence
- Money Issues
- Work-Life Balance
- The Renaissance Approach
- Service to Others
- Conscious Business Practices
- Dealing with Fear, Envy & Other Challenges
- Setting Loving Boundaries
- Time & Space: Working with Sacred Containers of Time
- Collaborations & Partnerships
- And more....
Remember this is a coaching group NOT a workshop.
So what's the difference? Rather than simply being given information with exercises to do as in a course or workshop, this group will be run like a one-on-one coaching session with intensive individual attention paid to each and every member using questions to invoke deep exploration in a quest to discover the answers that lie within. A coach empowers those she works with to uncover their own answers and rely on their own inner guidance. This group will offer that AND the absolutely delicious support that can only be found with a group of kindred spirits whose values are aligned.
- Create or strengthen the art of the daily practice
- Cultivate presence and compassion
- Make more conscious decisions
- Gather support from others who share your vision
- Learn from other people's stories what's possible for you
- Find resources to support your journey
- Have a safe space to share and receive feedback
- Empower yourself to stretch beyond your current limitations
- See your life and your business with fresh eyes
This group is for you if:
- You're in a rut or unfulfilled
- You need a sounding board and fresh ideas
- You don't like the isolation of working alone
- You are looking for help structuring your time
- You have difficulty starting or finishing projects
- You respond well to external accountability
- You don't feel supported by friends and family
- You have lots of ideas, but don't know which one to choose
- You're ready to make a shift to living and working more consciously
If you resonate with ANY of those issues, then this group WILL make a difference!
The Conscious Entrepreneur Coaching Group helps you:
- Align your business with your core values
- Create a business manifesto
- Establish rituals and practices that facilitate presence and awareness
- Work from a place of service and compassion
- Find balance between big picture thinking and day-to-day planning
- Make decisions based on an inner-directed rather than outer-reactive place
- Invest in social capital and kindred collaboration
- Envision a business model based on sustainable business practices
- Move through resistance and transform old habitual ways of thinking
- Gather resources to empower your next steps
- Plus more!