Dream. Follow Your Heart. Grow. Leap into the Unknown. Explore. Expand Your Horizons. Learn. Meet New Friends. Create. Walk Your Talk.
Honor Your Muse. Find Your Voice. Transform Your Life.
Are you on the verge of a creative breakthrough? Do you want to go deeper, bolder and louder? Is it time for you to come out of the closet and into the world with your gifts? Then you've come to the right place! Alchemy is about transforming one substance into a totally new and different substance. Creativity has the catalytic power to affect major change in our lives. In this course, we'll embrace the alchemy of creativity by going straight to the source: our Muse. Caring, feeding and honoring one's Muse is the best way to align with the fountain of energy and ideas that wants to move through us out into the world. It also removes much of the strain and struggle from the creative process. To create in a bigger way also means finding and strengthening your authentic voice so that you can hold and express your unique gifts and way of seeing. Beyond that are the many wondrous techniques and tools that go into building a life filled with creative passion, joy and service. You'll also be working together with a group of fabulous creative women who will support you every step of the way and beyond!
At the end of six weeks, expect your work and your life to be unrecognizable!
We'll cover the following topics:
- Making friends with your Muse
- Lighting the creative fire
- Harnessing the power of imagination
- Creating a sacred space
- Building a creative toolkit
- Cultivating a creative habit
- Dealing with resistance and procrastination
- Listening to life's messages
- Strengthening intuition
- Finding your voice
- The importance of a creative community
- Sharing your work
- Fate and destiny
- Take it to the flow
- Transform your life
- Service to others
- And lots more during our 6 weeks together!
This course is for you if any of the following is true:
- You’re frustrated, stuck or blocked creatively and cannot seem to find your way out of it on your own.
- You long to express yourself creatively, but you find it stressful, challenging and it requires too much effort. You aren’t even sure what it means to work with your Muse.
- You’re working or parenting or both and don’t know how to find the time to work on any creative projects. In other words, you want to cultivate a creative habit, but don’t have a clue how to do that while juggling everything else.
- You’re super creative, but something is missing from your work and it doesn’t represent an authentic expression of you. Perhaps it doesn’t feel original or as though it even comes close to your vision of yourself as an artist.
- You’re a perfectionist and don’t know how to step into the creative flow without the inner critic sabotaging your work and discouraging you.
- You have a creative project that you’ve wanted to do, but resistance has stopped you from making any real progress. In fact, you are afraid even to take the first step. However, the idea for the project just won’t go away.
- You have lots of projects that are unfinished. You're good at starting projects, but have a difficult time with follow through. This feels chaotic and unproductive and it's time for a change.
30 online lessons with daily question, activity and inspiration
Weekly audio guided meditations and blessings
Private Facebook group
New Course Coming in January 2015!
Taking this course on Creative Alchemy was the perfect way for me to kick start January and familiarize myself with the concept of a Muse. Who is it, what is it, where does it come from, and where does she go when I need her most? What happens when we're not working in sync and do I have any control over our relationship? All these questions were answered for me when I took Creative Alchemy. When my Muse sends me a message I sometimes have to write it in the steam on the shower wall, and sometimes she sends me a message that shows up on a highway billboard. But I'm watching for the signs and they seem to be showing up almost everywhere now that I'm looking and listening. Excellent reading references and video links to support the content. A worthwhile investment for the creative soul. -- Sandy, B.C. Canada
Creative Alchemy is a wonderfully rich in-depth course offering clarity and insights into the creative process, in particular starting out, finding your muse, resistance, collaborating and being of service to others. The course is tailored for those from a diverse range of creative backgrounds and whilst suitable for complete beginners, it is ideal for those who have been practicing for a while but may have lost their focus. I loved the variety of online mediums incorporated into the course, audio, text, links, a facebook group and the teleclasses were super fun Throughout the course Victoria showed her years of experience in running groups and allowed each attendee to evolve at their own pace. There were some creative tasks as well as lots of inner journalling (not deep and dark, but more guidance and direction) which came at a good time for me. I started the course thinking I'd have more to do, I am leaving with less bags to carry! :) -- Suzi, Australia
Check out Suzi's blog post in which she does a wonderful review of her experience with the course.
Victoria presented a really valuable insight into the creative mind and it's processes. The course provided an amazing wealth of information and prompts for developing personal creativity and practice. A truly cerebral experience for the artist in all of us. -- Ruth, Scotland
The title of this eCourse, Creative Alchemy was enough to convince me to register for it. Secondly, if Victoria Fann had created it, then that was another good enough reason for me. I was in. It was simple. The 6 weeks in this eCourse taught me ways to connect with my Muse; I found ways to include creativity more often in my life; I learned to listen to the whispers from my soul; I relaxed more, and began finding my more authentic voice and transforming my life more creatively in ways that I had not thought about. Every lesson was as good or even better than the previous one. Victoria is a wonderful teacher that blessed us with all the wisdom that she’s awakened to in her lifetime. Her teachings, tools and techniques guide us to so many discoveries, that can even make their way to some tender places inside of you that need those lessons. They are there to help you so you can begin to shift and transform those energies into what your heart desires. Creative Alchemy eCourse was so much more than I ever imagined it to ever be. It truly was a sacred time, one that will continue to help me grow as I continue exploring and practicing what was learned. -- Suzanne, Ontario, Canada
Victoria conducted this class like a wise, supportive friend. She was caring about each student wherever they were in their life journey. The video's, music, FB group and class work were fun, relaxing and thought provoking. I was able to meet and know my Muse, amazing since I had no idea what it even meant when I started this! It has been a gift of revelation for me. Loved it all. -- Dawn, Bangor, Maine
An inner journey into the realm of creativity, imagination, muse, dreams, and story. A refreshing take for visual artists and writers alike, going deeper than artistic technique and skill. Fabulous teleclasses where we got to hear each other's voices! Lots of wonderful interaction from Victoria here and in the Facebook group. -- Ellie, San Francisco, CA
Upcoming E-Courses Topics
- Phoenix Rising: Celebrating the Alchemy of Change
- The Inner Alchemist: A Vision Quest to Connect with Your Sacred Soul
- Life Speaks: Are You Listening?
- Community of Spirit: A Course on Community Building
- The Conscious Entrepreneur: Bringing Sacredness & Service into Your Day-to-Day Business