These are great ways to create efficiency and free up more time for your creative projects!
- Dropbox - If you don't use it already, I highly recommend it as a way to story large files. It's great when working on a big project such as a website because folders can be shared and viewed by everyone.
- Google Drive - I love how easy it is to create and share documents here. In fact, most of the Google products and services out there are great productivity boosters. I'm planning on signing up for Google Apps soon because I've heard so many people rave about it.
- Shoeboxed - If you get overwhelmed by piles of receipts and business cards, then you'll LOVE Shoeboxed, a way to get all those loose papers organized.
- Basecamp - Basically anything by the team at 37 Signals will help you organize large, collaborative projects. Basecamp is a great project management system. I've used it and I simply love the design and ease of use of this system. Haven't tried their other products, but I do recommend the book Rework by 37 Signals founders Jason Fried and David Heinemeier Hansson.
- TinyLetter - This is a great new company acquired recently by MailChimp that offers people a way to send an elegant email to friends, followers, fans, etc. without the bulky overkill of the typical, heavily designed monthly newsletter style email businesses use.
- Evernote - This company has grown and expanded over the years and it now includes several new services that help you keep track of your ideas and your life.