9 Ways to Catalyze Your Spiritual Life
Below is a brief list that touches on ways to put some energy into your path. This is especially helpful if you're feeling down or flat. Hope you find some ignition fluid here.
- Say yes to those people, places, things and activities that FEED your soul.
- Be honest and clear about what YOU need; then communicate about that AND set firm loving boundaries.
- Do at least one thing that moves you our of your comfort zone EVERY week.
- Practice being silent for an entire day at least ONCE per month or if you really want to open things up, do it once per WEEK.
- Only GIVE to others when its authentic and you're bubbling over with such abundance that giving is the next right thing to do.
- Write hand written letters or postcards to your BELOVEDS letting them KNOW how much they matter to you.
- Put yourself around people or animals in real NEED and offer your support; then watch how this shifts your perspective.
- READ something heart opening, soul-nourishing and out-of-the-box inspiring every morning if only for 15 minutes, but preferably longer.
- Know that you are MORE than your story and your real capacity is far beyond what you can imagine; take this to heart and let that seed grow.