Book Dreamers Package (12 Sessions)
Do you have a book inside you? Have others urged you to write a book about your life journey or something that you're passionate about? Is writing a book a dream you carry around inside, one that won't leave you alone?
Writing a book is a magical, creative journey with many twists and turns, long uphill climbs, dead ends, leisurely sightseeing and joyful downhill cruises. To get from an idea or vision to a published book can be a daunting undertaking if one is unprepared. With some simple guidance and regular support, the way can be made both manageable and at times, even smooth. The bottom line here is that you can make your dream a reality and you can start today! You no longer have to put it off for some vague tomorrow. Your dream is NOT going away, so why not see what it feels like to start making it happen.
The Book Dreamers Package helps you:
- Learn to access your Muse and write without effort
- Find and trust your unique voice
- Develop a creative habit
- Organize your creative time
- Determine the ideal creative space
- Set a deadline and break your timeline into manageable pieces
- Assist you with the overall theme, intention and objective of your book
- Overcome resistance, negative self-talk and obstacles that arise
- Gather resources for editing, self-publishing or traditional publishing, support from other writers, etc.
- Plus more!
This package includes:
- 12 60-minute sessions
- 12 email recaps following each session
- 12 email check-ins between sessions
There are a total of 12 sessions which take place over a six month period.
This package is for you if:
- You're feeling resistance or blocked creatively
- You need a sounding board, fresh ideas and strategies to help you move forward
- You are looking for help organizing your writing and structuring your writing
- You have difficulty with negative self-talk, doubt and procrastination
- You want some accountability in your life
- You would benefit from additional resources and validation
- You are committed to completing your book project
- You're ready to take yourself seriously and write more consistently